Internships At Logan
UPDATE: Logan Aluminum's Internship Program has been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
Should you wish to be considered for future opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Logan offers paid, full-time opportunities as both cooperative education and internships. Cooperative education programs typically last 3-6 months during the fall or spring semester. Internships typically last for a three month period during the summer months of May, June, July and August.
Benefits Of The Program
- As an intergral part of the Logan team, you may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience working on challenging projects under some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry
- Competitive salary: Based on experience
- Opportunities to network and work with professionals in your field of study
- Opportunities to develop interpersonal and professional skills in a participative business
- Assistance with locating housing
- Housing allowance
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Material Science
- Informations Systems
- Human Resources
- Full-time student enrolled in a college or university with appropriate major who has at least a sophomore status
- Authorized to work in the U.S. full time and without restriction during your co-op/internship
- Demonstrated professional work ethic, dependable attendance record, and challenge yourself to progressively assume more demanding projects